Dr. Oliver Changjie Wang is a scientific advisor whose practice focuses on the preparation of domestic and international patent applications. His technical areas of experience include semiconductor, fiber optics, liquid crystal, nanotechnology, biomaterials, software, and polymers.
Dr. Wang also provides portfolio analysis support for attorney due diligence, opinion and litigation work. He has more than ten years of experience in high-tech industry and academic research with complex portfolios of interrelated applications centered on materials research, development, and production including semiconductor, fiber optics, liquid crystal, and polymer. His industrial experience includes research and development, processing, testing, and reliability in semiconductor and telecommunication. His publications include sixteen peer reviewed papers and eighteen conference presentations. He also refereed papers for various international journals, including Liquid Crystals and Journal of Biomaterials Science.
- "Swelling Kinetics of a Microgel Shell," co-author, Macromolecules Article, November 5, 2009.
- "The Spinodal Decomposition of Polymer Gels," J. of Polymer Science: Part B: Polymer Physics 39, 2001
- "Polymer Gel Nano-particle Network," Advanced Materials 16, 2000
- "Controlled Release from a Composite Silicone/Hydrogel Membrane," ASAIO Journal, 2000
- "Development of Tissue-Simulating Optical Phantom," Phys. in Medicine and Biology 44, 309, 1999
- "Polymer Gels with Engineered Temperature-Responsive Surface Patterns," Nature, 393, 14 May 1998