Michael Shenker has more than 20 years of experience in patenting software and hardware inventions for high technology companies. A former software engineer with a thorough background in mathematics, his recent work spans the areas of:
- Remote management of vending machines
- Content adaptation for multimedia
- Social networking services
- Packaging of integrated circuits (through-silicon vias)
- Flash memories (cell architecture and methods of fabrication)
- Liquid crystal displays
- Laser-diode assemblies
Michael's work emphasizes thorough understanding of the invention and prior art, careful drafting, and attention to law of pertinent jurisdiction (U.S., foreign or international).
Representative present and former clients include: Dell; DOCOMO; Cantaloupe Systems; KWE International and Unified Color Technologies; ALLVIA (Tru-Si Technologies); MMC Networks and AMCC (Applied Micro Circuits Corporation); Mosel Vitelic and ProMOS Technologies; Samsung; Sun Microsystems; SwitchSoft Systems; NetDynamics; Fujitsu Software Corporation; Alantec Corporation; Phone.com; AMD (Advanced Micro Devices).