Kindal Kreamer is an associate in the Business Planning and Tax section in the Dallas office of Haynes and Boone, LLP. Her practice focuses on business planning, corporate and securities matters, with a concentration on the formation, organization and operation of investment funds, investment advisers, commodity pool operators, commodity trading advisors, and real estate investment trusts.
Kindal has assisted clients with various matters, including the following:
- Formation, operation and dissolution of partnerships, limited liability companies and joint ventures.
- Formation, organization and operation of hedge funds, private equity funds, commodity pools, other private investment funds, investment advisers, commodity pool operators, commodity trading advisers and real estate investment trusts.
- Preparation of securities filings with the SEC, including Form ADV and Form 13F.
- Compliance with federal and state laws applicable to private investment funds and investment advisers.
- Tax planning matters for individuals, partnerships and limited liability companies.
Selected Representative Experience
Sale of Interests Held by Rise Energy Partners, LP
Advised Rise Energy Partners, LP in connection with its sale of interests in various oil and gas producing properties offshore southern California to Memorial Production Partners LP for a purchase price of approximately $271 million.